Meet your nails' new best friend!
Most nail polish smells toxic because of the fumes released by alcohol, solvents and other scary chemicals. Klee Kids Water-Based Nail Polish contains none of those scary chemcials. Best of all, the polish can be peeled off without nail polish remover after use.
So long, stinky pinkies!
Kid-friendly water-based nail polish that dries super-fast and peels off without nail polish remover! Formulated with NO alcohol, NO chemical solvents, NO phthalates and contains none of the other chemicals that make traditional nail polish oh-so-stinky. No animal testing. Gluten-free.
Made in USA.